Saturday, February 28

*sigh*

Sorry guys, I know I haven't posted in awhile. I was trying to find another way to blog. I'm too lazy to make a layout for this, so I was going to attempt one else where. I got bored and came back here.

I know I haven't posted in like forever, so I'll try to get up to date.

Puerto Rico was awesome! So many once in a life time experiences. My top 3 favorite things were Bio Bay, the Rain forest, and the food... Come on.. you guys know me well enough to know I love food by now :)

The whole experience was wonderful. I'd love to go back sometime. I want to take my mother there to see the place. She'd love Bio Bay.


Ever since I got off the plane, and got back to Mass, I've had this awful cold. It's going on 3 weeks of this thing, and I've given it to everyone who's been around me, so stay away. I really just wanna feel better, but I don't know when it will happen.

No comments: