Wednesday, January 14

Soo Confused

I've come to a self realization. Most of my guy friends come to me for girl help. This is a fact. However, what I don't understand, is how I can help them with everything, and apparently my advice works, because they come back, yet I make all the mistakes I tell them not to, in my own relationships.

I don't know how to advice myself. I don't understand how I can help everyone around me, but I can't help myself to save my life.

I'm assuming it's because I'm on the outside looking in, but when it's myself, my emotions are involved. I wish I could have my advice recorded, so I can read it.

I should make a recording of me yelling at myself, for being stupid because of my emotions. I know this will happen. It always happens. Once my emotions are involved, my brain goes away. What I don't understand is how I can help some people that I am somewhat attracted to. It's not like I don't like these guys.

It's not like they aren't possibilities in my head, while some aren't, some are. How can I sit there, and when I like someone get all confused, but if someone asks me for advice, if I like them or not, I can tell them what to do?

No comments: