Thursday, December 18

Let is Snow

I'm so excited for the snow storm we are going to get! I love snow, and I get to be at home all Friday! You see, we have a bay window next to our kitchen table that faces the wetlands next to us, which no one can build on. Next to the table, is our wood stove, which is very warm when there is a nice fire going.

So when it snows, and all the snow sticks to the trees, I'll sit at the table, in my fuzzy robe, next to the fire, with some hot coco, and I'll study my watchtower, or do some schoolwork. It's so peaceful to watch the snow fall and such. It's one of my favorite things about this house.

(Assembly Stresses)
I finally found perfect shoes, which happen to be even better than that other pair I was looking at, though I didn't know that was possible. I'm so excited for my outfit for Sunday. It will by far be one of my favorites of all time. It's perfect for this assembly.

I went food shopping today for it, and we got everything done, so now all we have to do is sit back and study for the assembly, because everything else is taken care of. My step dad even got my mom road side assistance, since the whether will be dangerous to drive in.

(Summery)
In short, all is good with me. Aside from the fact that I didn't get unemployment since I didn't make enough. The good news is I believe my Aunt got it, and she needed it much more than me.

No comments: