Sunday, December 14

Home Sweet Home

Hey guys. I know I didn't post for awhile. I've been busy. I'll try to fill you in on all the details you've missed since my last post, but a lot happened.

Thursday I had my study with Treysa, and it went well. We talked about the differing problems people face, and how it makes everyone's conscience different, so it's not really our place to push our conscience on someone else. I thought it was good to hear, because I know a lot of people are against World of Warcraft, but it doesn't bother me.

I slept over Crystal's Thursday night, as usual, because we had service in the morning. It was an okay day. Rainy, Cold, Windy and raw, plus we didn't get to talk to anyone. At least we got some time in though. We left mags with a few people.

We went to the gym after that, and I will say I'm still in pain from it. It was fun though. "If it doesn't hurt, you aren't doing it right" my dance teacher always use to say. So I guess I did a good job =).

After that, we went to hang out with friends. It was fun.. it always is. At one point I was bribed. My cousin Crystal and her boyfriend Jed wanted to go to starbucks, and they needed a chaprone, so they told me they'd buy me a coffee if I'd go with them. Let's just say I didn't think twice =P. I love my Peppermint Mocha Twist.

We played Mafia, and danced for awhile. It was fun, I'm not gonna lie. For some reason, though, I was really tired. Maybe it was the Martini.. I'm not sure. All I know is by the time it was midnight, I was out of it.

Saturday morning we went out in service for a few hours, then we headed back to RI. I took a nice long nap.. it was very pleasent. By the time I woke up, it was time to head to the mall for dinner and a movie. We ate at Dave and Busters. Most of the people that went are people I don't talk to much, so It was nice to socialize with new-ish people.

We saw 'The Day The Earth Stood Still' in iMax. It was okay. Most people were annoyed with the ending, but I liked it. It was deffinatly a mysterious movie, to say the least. I would say if you wanted to see it, to go see it. It was good.

Went straight to bed after the movie, and woke up for the meeting. I was very tired.. and I was fall asleep a little during the meeting. I think my Mono is back, because I keep getting really tired. I heard it can come back once a year after you have had it.

My plan for today is to play some World of Warcraft, then go Assembly shopping. I need shoes and my mom needs a shirt. I'm hoping to look at phones while I'm out. Mine is really dieing now. It can't keep a charge.

No comments: