Tuesday, December 9

Survey

Have you ever made out in a bathroom?
Yes...

Do you think the last person you kissed is nice?
Not really.

Who was the last person to call you?
Telemarketer.

What is the last non-alcoholic beverage you had?
Lifewater - Zingseng (Pomegranet Cherry)

When is the last time you cried?
I honestly don't remember.. I think I cried when I found out I lost my Honey Dew job.

Last text from?
Esvin

Are you scared of spiders?
I hate spiders.. they are soo scary.. with all their eyes and legs.. they creep me out. No spider I see will ever live.

Do you miss anyone?
Not someone, but the idea of someone.. if you get what I mean.

Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
Yes. I'd change some of my stupid mistakes.

What are your plans for this weekend?
I'm going to see 'The Day The Earth Stood Still' or whatever it's called, in Imax.

Ever been swimming in a lake or river?
Yea, I had a friend who's parents owned one.

Ever been to a bonfire party?
Yup, tons! They are the best kind!

Have you ever been on a horse?
Yup, my childhood friend owned tons.

Ever rode a 4-wheeler?
Yup, my father's dirt bike friends had one they let me ride.

Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you baby?
Depends on who it is.. Sometimes it's just creepy.

What's irritating you right now?
My single status, My unemployed status, My braces, and my age

Is cheating ever okay?
No. I hate cheaters, and they should all die.. well not really.. but you get the picture.

What radio station(s) do you listen to?
Kiss 108, but I don't really listen to the radio often.

Are you afriad of the dark?
No, but if I'm in a strange place, I'm afraid if I can't see.

Are you listening to music right now?
Yes

Do you like Chinese food?
I have to be in the mood for it.

Do you know your father's birthday?
Not a clue, and I don't care to know it.

Do you get distracted easily?
I have no idea what your talking about.. My attention span is... Omg I love this song.. *starts singing and forgets about the survey*

What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night?
I actually don't remember.

What was your childhood nickname?
Adri, Dri, Nanarini, Dridrianna, Nanaroo, Annanini, Naru, d=, tumper, mousey

Is this year the best year of your life?
No, but next year will be.

Is it easier to forgive or forget?
forgiving is always easy, forgeting about it.. not so much

Are you jealous of someone?
Jealous? No... Do I feel threatened? Yes

Do you have a best friend?
Not anymore

Who was the last person you cried in front of?
My mom

Have you ever shaved in the kitchen sink?
No...

Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
Way to many times.

Have you ever liked someone so much that it hurts?
It only hurts if they don't like you back..

Have you ever broken someone's heart?
Unfortunetly, I believe I have.

Do you believe that you are a good boyfriend or girlfriend?
Practice makes perfect, and I haven't had much practice.

Is heartbreak really as bad as it sounds?
I would say so.

Have you dated people who weren't good to you?
Of course. Most people have.

Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
I want to say I do, but I don't think so. I think some people are just bad, and no amount of chances will change that. I believe that giving some people second chances is simply setting yourself up for heartache. So I'd like to believe that there's good in everyone, but I've seen enough of this world to know that that just isn't true.

Believe in love at first sight?
No. I believe in knowing there is a possibility of love from a first convo.. but not at first sight.

Ever liked someone else's boyfriend or girlfriend?
I'm sure I have.. But I say that because I'm unsure if some of the guys I've liked have had girlfriends.. and don't ask.

Have you ever taken a shower with another person?
My friends and I always took showers together growing up.

When was the last time you got in trouble with the police?
Um.. Never?

What were you doing 15 minutes ago?
Chatting with some friends, and studying.

Are you any good at math?
Not really.

Have you ever been in love?
I don't really know. I don't think you can say you've been in love until you have something to compare it to.

Where is your mom?
Sleeping in her bed.

8th text in your inbox?
That depends.. do you mean message number 8 or the 8th message down? Message number 8 is Esvin appologizing for just leaving on AIM, and the 8th message down is a funny pic my step dad sent me.

Do you dislike someone?
Unfortunetly, I dislike quite a few people.

Something you are excited about?
Eh

Can you tie a cherry stem with your tongue?
I have before, but I haven't done it in awhile.

What annoys you?
I hate it when all someone does is make fun of others. I also hate it when someone is trying to hard.. at whatever they are trying to do.

Have you ever been to a strip club?
Can't say I have.

What is the last thing you said aloud?
Goodnight

Do you like Chinese food instead of pizza?
Never! Pizza rules my world! I grew up on pizza

What do you think of when you think of Australia?
Kangaroos

Do you use chapstick?
Yup.. Soft Lips

Last girl you talked on the phone with?
My Mom

Do you love anyone?
Sure.. just not romantically

No comments: