Tuesday, December 9

No New Fringe Tonight

I was soo sad when I got home to find out Fringe wasn't new tonight. I want to know so bad what happened to Olivia, and how everything else fits in to the pattern. I know St Clair's has something funky going on in it.

--- Warning Spoiler ---
For those that watch the show, remember in the episode "the equation" when Walter is put back into St Clair's, he see's himself on his bed, and has a conversation. Now, he was perfectly sane.. or as sane as Walter gets, and that happened.

That place really messed him up, both times. Whether it was because they weren't medicating him right, or what, but it was funky. I think with this show, they wouldn't have shown that unless there was a logical reason behind it.

I'm also excited to find out what happens between Olivia and Peter. I sense a little connection, and while I'd love for Peter to be mine, I don't think that's a realistic request, so I'm routing for Peter and Olivia. I think they are cute together.

Anyway, I'm mad. I have no idea when the new episode will be on, and I can't stand waiting for stuff like this. There's nothing worse than ending with some huge plot point. It's like.. WTH.

No comments: