Monday, December 8

Interesting Weekend

I know I haven't posted in a few days. As usual, I was at Crystal's for the weekend. I did a few interesting things this weekend, and I came to some important realizations. I'm not sure what I'm going to do about them, but that's not the point! =P

Friday was a good day. I went out in service, then we got ready to have people over, and we had people for the Watchtower study. It was nice. It was an interesting array of people. I'm not going to get into the whole list of who was and wasn't there, but it was fun.

Saturday was fun too. I was glad I got to sleep in, since Crystal always goes out in service. We ate waffles, and just hung out. We talked, there was some drama, but in the end, it was all good. We had a good time. We watched Walle and I loved it. It was soo cute.

I was soo excited on Sunday, because it snowed! I love the snow! It's soo beautiful. I love when the snow sticks to the trees, and I can watch it from a window, with some hot coco, and a blanky. I love when I'm home, because we have a bay window next to our table, and we live next to wet lands. I love sitting down, studing my watchtower, and watching the snow.

We kinda hung out, playing Rummy. I had a blast.. and I won! I love playing cards. I love board games too. I really like anything that takes some thought to win. I haven't played a good board game in soo long.

Anyway, this morning, my Aunt took me to the unemployment place. We were there for awhile, but didn't really get any infromation. I basically signed up, now they will contact my past jobs and such to see how much I made. Hopefully I'll get it.

I don't really know if I've told the story of why I'm going for unemployment, and I'll check once I post this, but if I have not, I'll post the story in the morning. Only because it's so insane it deserves it's own post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.