Thursday, December 4

Study is Over..

Well I had my study today with Treysa. It was good. We did more chatting than actual studying. I don't know if that's a good thing.. or what. I can say I enjoyed it. The study was about choosing proper entertainment. She's really getting on me to quit World of Warcraft. I know it's semi-bad.. but I don't see the problem, since that's the only entertainment aside from my crime shows, that I have.

Other than that, I'm hungry, but I really want Wendy's today. My mother has me limited to one fast food meal a week.. I haven't had mine yet.. aside from Sunday, but that wasn't my choice. Since I'm going to be gone tomorrow.. I wanna take today as my day. I haven't had Wendy's in forever it seems.

I'm so bored, I'm here talking about food. Or maybe that's not bordem.. maybe that's my love of food talking. Either way, I'm hungry, and I have to way an hour and a half for my mom to get home with my Wendy's. I'm temped to have a snack now.

I just remembered we have to go to the mall, and Wendy's is on the way.. maybe I should eat now, and get Wendy's on the way back.. but then what about dinner? I don't know. I'm terrible at this planning stuff.

Either way, I want me some fast food. That reminds me that I need to go to the bank to cash my last checks. This not getting money thing, sucks. I can't wait for the unemployment thing to kick in. I just wish I knew what it was based on. Like, they want my job history. Does that mean how much they give me is based on all the jobs, or just my last one?

This stuff is so confusing, I hate paper work. Getting infromation by talking is so much easier. You can't ask a peice of paper what it means by that.. but you can ask a person. I always hate job applications.. specially because I'm homeschooled.. They always ask for my school's location.. you try telling them your school is located in Cali.. they don't like that much.

It'd be nice if life were easy again.. when I didn't have to work, and I just wanted to. I liked it back then. I wish I could go back and slap myself.. I'd love to stop myself from talking my mom into letting me get a job.. it started this horrible 'you need to work' thing..

No comments: