Wednesday, December 3

eh... carmel

I had an odd dream today. You see, Treysa was suppost to come over to have the study, and I had totally forgot. I woke up to a knock at the door, I didn't check the time, I remember thinking 'oh crap my study.. oh well, she'll call me and I'll just tell her I forgot' I must have fallen asleep because I dreamed that I got up, and got dressed, and got the door, and she had brought someone, but I was in my PJS still.. then I woke up a little later, and looked at the clock.. it was 2 hours before she was coming.. still. So whoever knocked at my door earlier wasn't her, and my dream, which I thought was real, wasn't lol.

Anyway, she ended up calling and saying we'll have it tomorrow. So I went to see if the new episode of Fringe was up, and it was! So was House.. so I watched those shows, and let me just say, they were awesome. Fringe was insane.. so many twists. I can't wait till next Tuesday.

Sorry guys, but that's about all I have to say lol. Not much has happened. Although I made this carmel hot chocolate.. it was really good. If you like chocolate carmel things, you'll love that. Just get carmel you put on ice cream, and squirt a ton of it into your hot chocolate.

My fave is carmel mochas. You fill a cup half way with hot chocolate, and the rest coffee, then put a ton of carmel. It's really good. I have those all the time.

No comments: