Tuesday, December 2

*sigh*

Well I just got home from the meeting. It's been a crazy day. When I say crazy I mean I don't remember much of it. This cold I have is having a strange effect on me. It's like I feel like I've been high or buzzed ever since I got it. I'm doing things, but not really realizing what I'm doing. I'm having conversations but not really remembering a word that was said.

Today, I remember waking up really late.. the next thing I remember was watching CSI NY. I remember eating little italian meat wrap things.. I remember apple cider.. and I remember the episode about the spirder.. I spent 3+ hours watching TV.. but that's all I got.. until the last hour. I remember that episode and I remember eating pizza and drinking root beer. That's about all.

I had a pounding headache and I took something for it. Went to the meeting, which was interesting. It seemed to just fly by. Either that, or once again, I don't remember much. I seem to be losing time in my memory. I don't know what time it is most of the time. My consept of time is jacked lately.

I've also found that I'm very tired. I always want to sleep. I have no energy. That's been going on for almost a month. I can't stand it. I want to have fun and be wild, but my body is too tired. There's no reason for this. It's not like I work, or get up early. I sleep all day.. I don't see why I'm always so tired.

On top of all that, I missed Fringe. I should have had time, but my mom had to drop something off at my uncle's house. That put me back 30 mins. I missed half. Now, I don't know if you guys have ever actually watched the show, but even seeing the whole thing, you get lost sometimes. Never mind coming in half way. Every second of that show is super important. There's always some huge thing to figure out. You can't miss half the show then start watching.

Now I can't wait for them to put it on Hulu. I'm so impatient at this point. That and I know a new episode of House will be put up soon. The wait is killing me. It's like those days way back when, when I missed the new episode of avatar. I would sit at my comp all day, refreshing, hoping someone put it up.

I don't even know what tonight's episode was about, but I know it will be insane because they always are. Insane and super interesting. I just want to see what's going to happen next lol.

For those of you who have never seen Fringe, It's not too late to start watching. I've added a link to the episodes under my links. Feel free to check it out.
** You have to Start with episode 1 **

I can't stand these braces. I'm kinda hungry right now, but I don't want to eat because I don't feel like brushing my teeth again, and if I eat, I'll have to. I'm so sick of brushing after every single meal. I just want to eat in peace. I want to not have to worry about whats all in my braces. What I'd give to eat a burger pain free, and not worry about what I look like as I eat it.

Two years.. Two more years I have to deal with these things in my mouth. The idea of being 20 when they get taken off is heart breaking. I want to be normal.. nothing about having braces at 20 is normal. I know plenty of people have done it, or had them older.. and I know this sounds selfish.. but I really don't care.

I could have had then when I was 14, like everyone else.. but my stupid father decided to leave my mom, and we were poor. So the topic is sensitive. I'm so sick of people saying 'oh it could be worse' tell me one way my father leaving us, making it so I had to wait this long to have these things, could possibly be worse? There's isn't one. And if you do happen to think of one, good for you. I don't give a crap.

I'm going to bed now that I've made myself angry. Goodnight

No comments: