Monday, December 1

I'm Confused

I don't really understand why my family doesn't have everything together. There is no organization with us. I've tried everything from calenders on the fridge, to using Google Calender and connecting my mother and my calenders so we will be on schedule. Nothing seems to work. Let me explain why I'm going on about it.

It's currently 2:48 pm. I got a message from my mother at 1:20 reminding me about Driver's Ed at 3. Since then, I've been trying to get in touch with her. You see, each driving lesson costs $45. I do not have the money, and she didn't leave it for me. I can't do the lesson without the money, and I don't have the number to call and cancel it. No, my mother has that. So I'm sitting here trying to figure out what to do.

On top of all that, my teacher is married to a witness, and opposed to the truth. He knows I'm a witness, so it's not like pretending I just forgot is an option. I need to be on my best behavior, and right now I really don't have an option but to fail at that. The way I look at it, I've got 3 options. Do nothing, and pretend I'm not home when he comes. That is probably the best thing since I do horribly when dealing with people, and it terrifys me. I can call the office and leave a message and he'll get it later on today.. but come to my house anyway, or I can go out there when he comes and explain that I can't have it. He'll be mad, and I'll have to deal with it.

You see.. this is when I'd love to just not be here. I hate crap like this. Not only did I completely forget about the lesson today until I just had enough time to get ready, but I can't even go if I was ready. I don't have the money.

If anyone has any ideas on how to get this crazy family in tune, and not wild.. please let me know.


In other news, I read the book Thirteen Reasons Why (connected with 'Hannah's Reasons') yesterday, and yes, I did buy the book yesterday too. I'm one of those people who can't put an interesting book down. That's why I don't read much. I know that sounds funny, but it's the truth. If I start reading, it's addicting.

It's funny really. I know a lot of people that quit World of Warcraft because they can't get off, and because of that, people try to get me to quit. They think the whole game is bad because some people have a problem with it. I'm not saying the game is perfect and there's nothing wrong with it. The violence may bother some, but my conscience is not bothered, and people should respect that.

My addiction is a good story line. If I find a great story line, I can't stop reading about it, or watching it. Like Avatar: The Last Airbender. Once I started watching, I became obbsessed. I know, I know.. It's a stupid thing, but I love it.

Great.. he's here. Now what? I'm going to ignore him, and I'm going to regret it later. I hate this. If I tell him it will be ackward. I hate ackward things. It would bother me endlessly... It would eat me up if it's ackward..

Yes, you read that right.. ackwardness eats me up. If a situation I'm in is ackward, no matter who it's with, it will eat me up. If you're ever with me, and you see me randomly shake my head, almost in a twitching manner.. it's because I was thinking of an ackward / embarrassing situation. That twitchy shake of my head, was me trying to jolt the thought away.

And now my phone is ringing.. it's a weird number. I don't think it's him.. probably a telemarketer. I get them all the time:
"Hello, This is the second notice that the warrenty on your vehicle is about to expire!'
You know what's really funny? Last I checked, I don't own a vehicle. I don't even drive. And I love how the first call was the third notice, and the second call I recieved was the first notice. Appearently these people can't count.

I'm looking and I've typed a lot today. I'm sure no one will take the time to read all this, but if you do, if you decide you'd like to know what's on my mind, let me know, and I'll keep on adding =P

2 comments:

Stin G. said...

Okay... ummm... would it be totally weird if I told u I read it all and actually enjoyed it? I found it quite intersting. Can't lie...

Keep it comin (if u want)

Adrianna said...

lol It wouldn't be weird. I'm glad it's not a waste of time (me posting that is). I will keep them coming