Wednesday, December 3

Bordom

It seems bordom always gets the best of me. I hate not working. I don't know what to do with myself. Typically I end up sleeping all day. Today I woke up at 10, then went back to sleep at 12.. and got up at 330. I'm sick of sleeping all day. It's not good for me.

I finally got my mother to watch Fringe with me, and she liked it, as I knew she would. You can't not like Fringe. It's one of the best shows I've seen in a long time. I just hope they don't ruin it somehow.

Since my brain jumps all over the place, I'm going to label every few paragraphs.. you'll see what I mean as I continue.

(Rock of Love Charm School)
I was catching up with Rock of Love Charm school today, and I must say, if someone murdered Lacy in a horrible horrible way.. I'm talking 'Saw' trap horrible... you know, like the ones you can't get out of? I would give them a hug, and shake their hand.

I've seen plenty of evil people out there, but Lacy is by far the worse. I honestly think they keep her on the show for good reviews.. not that ANYONE likes her. I'm routing for Heather. She's my favorite. Her or Destiny should win. If Lacy is in the top five, someone's going to get hurt. I hate that women with everything I have. I really wish someone would beat the crap out of her already.

(Shows in General)
Has anyone noticed that when they deside to play repeats, it's always the same episodes they repeat? Like in Degrassi.. I watch the show for a good year before I saw the one more important, dramatic episode. I kept wanting to see it, but it was never on.. Like, what are they thinking? Let's play this filler episode over and over.. and play the episode where a main charicter gets shot once or twice... Does that actually make sense to anyone?

How about the fact that I'vebeen watching repeats / new episodes of CSI for three seasons now.. I use to watch it everyday on Spike.. I'd like to know why I still haven't seen the episode where Nick gets barried alive! I've even tried getting it online.

I guess now is a good time to explain what brings on this rant about repeats. One of my favorite shows is Cold Case. It's another criminal drama. Unfortunetly, the show is on Sunday nights, and I'm usually busy all weekend. I don't really get to see new episodes, and since the show is on it's third season I believe, they don't show repeats that often. I've seen maybe 10 episodes of this show, 15 tops. I'd like to know why out of three seasons, it's the 10-15 episodes I have seen that are always on. I'm not even talking prime time either.. I'm talking 1am..

I'm getting very annoyed with this. At least I still see new episodes (new to me anyway) of CSI NY. It's the one show who's repeats aren't always the same. Although I've seen the same 'girl dead in a martini glass on a billboard' episode a few times.. But I'll catagorize that as a 'connected / series' episode. I guess now I have to describe what that means.

(Connected / Series Episodes)
This is a term I completely made up. You know on a show, when a side story takes place? Like on CSI, Say 5 murders in 5 episodes are all connected.. and they played in order... I would call that a series of episodes. Like the miniture killer in CSI. There were like, 10 episodes about the minitures. They were completely in order, there were some episodes inbetween, but you had to see all the miniture killer episodes to understand the story.

In CSI NY, for those that don't know, there was a 333 series. I call it the 333 series because it all started with Mac receiving a call at 3:33 am, from a number 333. It continued for awhile, and there were clues and such.. I don't want to spoil the surprize, so I won't give out any more details, but Mac called him the 333 caller. It too, spaned about 10 episodes.

Little series inside a show are what I call series / connected episodes.. sometimes only 2 episodes are connected.. those aren't really a series.. more of a simple connection. But you get what I mean.

(Devil = Hannah)
Maybe it's only criminal dramas that do that, because cases are sometimes linked. One of my favorite linked episodes was normal CSI.. a little girl named Hannah was a genius.. She was like, 8, and threw all the CSIs for a loop. Her brother had confessed to murder.. and she was a witness.. she got on the stand and said "I killed her, and this is what I wore" and she had a bloody t-shirt on. The CSIs went nuts.. and the brother got off.. turns out, he really did it.

She reappears a few seasons later.. when her brother's girlfriend 'jumps' out a window and falls to her death. Turns out she was guilty this time, but they don't have the evidance to prove it..

It is a very insane story line. The little girl reminds me of Lacy from Rock of Love. They are both down right evil. No good ever comes from them, and they have no emotions. They don't care about anyone but themselves..

I think that's all for tonight. I'll go on another rant tomorrow.. I promice.

No comments: