Sunday, December 14

Shopping = No So Good

Well, today I had my mom take me to the mall, because all I need is an awesome pair of shoes to make my assembly outfits complete. I had my eye on a particular pair. Let me explain something to you all.. when I fall in love with something, I have to have it.

Of course, they don't have them in my size, because why would anything be that easy? Why would a really cute pair of $80 heals that are on sale for $50, be in my size? That just doesn't happen. I should have known.

So I got my heart broken. Once I get sad.. there's not much that can cheer me up. To show you what I mean.. my step dad said I could have taco bell.... but I didn't even want it.. now if you know me at all.. you know how out of character that is for me.

I tried to get my mind off it, and it worked for awhile. I found a really nice service coat half off, and bought it. I was happy, for about 10 minutes. Then I remembered that the shoes.. and got sad again. They were so perfect.

Finally my step dad told me he'd take us to Cheesecake Factory, and that made me feel a lot better. I don't really think it was because of where we were going, as much as it was the fact that he was trying. Turns out they have a Spicy Crispy Chicken sandwich that is to die for.

It was just about the best sandwich I have ever had. It was amazing. I was full.. but I couldn't but it down. It has Chipolte Mayo... and cheesey goodness. It was soooo good. It hurt my teeth but it was well worth it. I can't get over how awesome it was.

After that, I was okay. My mother agreed to take me to the other stores in our area looking for that shoe in my size. One of these malls has to have it. I've got two more to go to. I have to find something.. or I'll die.

In better news, I've picked a new phone. I'm super excited. It's really cool, and I don't know a single person who has it. Oh, and it won't break no matter how many times I drop it =P. I get it on Sunday. I'm sooo happy. Everyone was telling me to get these touch screen phones, but they always break. I didn't want a phone I'd break, I want one for the duration of my plan.

I have driver's ed tomorrow, and I really don't want to do it. I hate when I get like this.

No comments: